Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thinkin' Pink!


Spring is in.... Time to wear pink again. I have to say I'm a girlie girl because I just love pastel and Spring happy colors. Bring it on.

Just this week I made two Spring purchases I am extremely pleased with... and I paid tribute to my gods of Target and H&M.

My first purchase is some Madras pink flats from Target. And they were under $12.



I've discovered that places like Target and Payless Shoe Source totally allow me to stay with the fashion but without spending a bazillion dollars. And I LOVE them... I've already worn them to work to coordinate with my salmon pink linen button down shirt that I wore with a black woven tank top cum vest!

And today the weather was definitely cooperating, and I wore my new favorite purchase (oh how fickle I am!), an A-line pink and hot pink linen skirt from H&M. I've discovered they work really well with black leggings...

I'm a bit of a flats nut at the moment. I wish I could go to Payless and BOGO till my heart's content, but alas, even really cheap retail has its limits.

Think pink, ladies. Think pink!

No comments: