Monday, November 26, 2007

3 week countdown to hibernation


My husband and I make a great couple, but I must admit we don't agree on a lot. In fact, we have very different tastes when it comes to most things. Ah, but variety is the spice of life, right?

My favorite TV show is Lost. Rafa never started watching it with me from the beginning, so never got into it. I think that Lost is the best show ever! And therefore, I think that everyone should feel the same way. But Rafa wasn't up to being convinced.

I bought myself season 1 and 2 of Lost to tide me over until season 4 starts in February, 2008. And happily, Rafa has become my Lost-watching buddy! Ever since we got the DVDs about a couple of months ago, we have spent many an evening, or even lazy weekends, slumped on the couch, watching the survivors. We felt like daredevils when we'd get through an entire disc in one sitting! (We really need to get out more!) But we finished watching the end of season 2 a few weeks ago! Although Rafa doesn't express his yearning for more Lost, I could sense it, you know, telepathically. He's hurting, just like me.

Thank god I've pre-ordered season 3. We're expecting delivery in just under 3 weeks. I plan on grabbing those DVDs, locking the door, getting under covers, and not re-emerging until I can properly say goodbye to CHOLLY again. Sniffle sniffle.

No comments: